Ambassador of the Year 2011: Gary Loeb
Ambassador of the Year 2012: Gary Loeb
Ambassador of the Quarter Q3-2011: Gene Fisher
Ambassador of the Quarter Q4-2011: Bob Goold
Ambassador of the Quarter Q1-2012: Bob Goold
Ambassador of the Quarter Q2-2012: Paul Chernick
Ambassadors of the Quarter Q3-2012: Marion Claire & Mark Levinson
Ambassador of the Quarter Q4-2012: Mieke Solari
Gary Loeb, Bob Goold
Committee Description and Purpose:
The Ambassador Committee aids the West Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce in attracting and retaining members. Ambassadors volunteer their time to help all members get the best benefits from the programs and services available through the Chamber. The Ambassadors Committee supports the Chamber’s threefold purpose (referrals, education and advocacy) in a number of ways. Ambassadors welcome new Chamber members and facilitate interaction of all members at Chamber events. Most visibly they act as hosts and hostesses at functions though they also organize events and create new programs to expand the benefits of the Chamber. Examples include mentoring calls to new members, sponsoring the Networking at Noon lunches and coordinating the monthly email newsletter.
- Participate in community groups activities.
- Increase satisfaction index yearly.
- Increase active participation of members annually.
- Increase annual membership retention.
- Implement Standards to improve Chamber activities, event and venues.
- Welcome new businesses into the community and inform them of the range of opportunities the chamber provides.
- Listen and respond to members suggestions to address their particular needs and concerns to improve and expand the services the chamber provides.
- Present and highlight the services and products offered by our member businesses.
This Ambassador Committee meets on the Monday following the First Wednesday Networking Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
Joining the Ambassadors
For more information about the Ambassadors, contact Gary Loeb at 310-841-5874 or 323-333-8800 (cell)
or Bob Goold at 310-430-9625.